ThinkMap is a project management solution using a blend of CAD and GIS to display and share spatial data.
It has been designed to be one place for storing all your project data and resources, for easy access by your team members and clients.
Using ThinkMap is easy. Below are some quick how-to links to get you started:
- ThinkMap Users
- How to log in
- What are Projects?
- How to select a Project
- How to use the map
- How to show current location
- What are Layers?
- How to toggle layers
- How to get a Layer's Information
- How to Measure in ThinkMap
- How to "snap" to features when measuring
- What is markup?
- How to add markup
- How to Share markup
- What are "My Maps"?
- How to use My Maps
- How to share what I'm looking at with someone else
- What are "Points of Interest"?
- How to upload Photos as Points of Interest
- How to add comments to Points of Interest
- What are "Work Orders"?
- How to request a Work Order
- How to follow a Work Order
Have a quick look at our browsing information on how to use the application.
Are you a ThinkMap developer? Please continue to the development page.